5Feet Networks Oy
5Feet Networks Oy is a company founded in 2019 that focuses on strategic network planning and network and security automation. We are an independent expert company whose goal is to help Finnish companies improve the management, information security, and cost-efficiency of hybrid networks.
New enterprise networking technologies such as SASE, SD-WAN, Wi-Fi6E, 5G, IoT Edge Computing, Cloud Networks, Zero Trust Network (ZTN), and the increasing migration of enterprise application services over the Internet to cloud platforms offer an exceptional opportunity to enhance enterprise agility. We create a clear roadmap and help with the transition.
We plan, discuss, lecture, but we are also ready to roll up our sleeves and solve even difficult fault situations with the help of network analyzers if necessary. Our motto is, we go “five feet” deeper than the others, seek a solution to the problem, and present it clearly.
We specialize in automated inventory, documentation, and network automation modernization of networks (IP, SDN, SD-WAN, Data Center and Cloud) as well as comparison and design of SASE (Secure Access Service Edge) concepts.
We act as an official importer, reseller, and partner for the following specialty systems.
- Global market leader for network automation
- IP, SDN & SD-WAN, Data Center and Cloud network documentation (auto)
- Leader in Network Emulation and Testing
- Emulate bandwidth, latency, jitter, QoS, packet loss
- Develops a wide range of state-of-the-art and user-friendly network monitoring solutions. High-density network TAPs, portable packet capture devices, Network Packet Brokers and traffic analyzers.